Saturday, August 30, 2008

Oh, My Baby Is 2! Hand Me a Tissue!

(I know I post way too many pictures, but I couldn't resist!)
My sweet little boy turned 2 today! I think I have already gone through an entire box of tissue's! This little man is everything I had hoped for! He is such a sweet boy. He never forgets his Please and Thank you's, and his "I sowwy momma's" are to die for. He really is a good little boy. The first year and half of his life was a little rough but we definitely made it through and I could not be happier!

On Thurs. he took treats to his preschool class. IN the first 3 pictures you will notice that he HATES to have his picture taken. If he even sees the camera emerge out of my purse he looses it! If I want to take a picture of him and not have it turn out like these I have to be very sneaky.



So for the start of his Birthday Celebration we took him to the "D-Backs" game. And let me tell you he was in Heaven! We sat in the 3rd row in left field. It was awesome! And our kids were great, Hallelujah!
Here he is yelling at the top of his lungs (and he's got good one's) "Go D-Backs"!!!!
Enjoying his chicken nuggets. (Todd, I decided not to show Jake eating his food :)

We had all of our family over today for a little party. We served them Grilled Cheese Sandwiches, chips and soda. Kash totally scored on his presents, Thank you everyone for coming! As you can see by the look on his face he is so excited!
I didn't do a very good job at hiding the camera, dang it!

I actually got him to smile. (yes that is really how he smiles!)

Playing with some of his birthday toys :)


Kash, we love you dearly. You are my little sweetheart and mommy loves you!




12 comments:

Malinda said...

His party was so much fun! Thanks for inviting us!! Also his smile totally reminds me of Dani's smile when she was that age. It is to cute!!

Hess Fam said...

Kash is so cute! Did you make that out of control cake???? VERY cute!

Caryn said...

He is such a cutie, and I think it is hilarious he hates the camera so much! Too funny.

Lauren Howell said...

Megan, he is so darling! I can't believe he is already 2! Audrey hates the camera the same way as Kash! I have those same photos of her crying because I'm holding a camera. I don't know what gives. But very cute photos. Never too many. :)

Mrs. Allens Class said...

Okay, he is so cute. Jake used to tell me "Kash stories", he just has the cutest little personality. I love that he yelled "Go D Backs!", Jake probably told him to do that. Whenever Kash came into the office, he would say whatever Jake told him to say! Cute Blog, I'm glad I found it :)

The Farnsworth Family said...

Kash is such a little stud! I am laughing at how much he hates cameras! BTW your trip to Cali looked like so much fun! Maybe one time you could not look so cute though... it is impossible to always look that good isn't it?

Kristen said...

Time flies doesn't it???? Did you make that cupcake baseball cake??? That was so dang cute!!! I want to steal the idea, I would have to turn it into something girlie though...any ideas??? Too funny that he is afraid of the camera!

Unknown said...

I am cracking up at that face when you pull out the camera!! He's such a cutie, it goes by way too fast.

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

Okay WHAWT A FUN FUN FUN BIRTHDAY FOR YOUR LITTLE MAN!! Wooow i had no idea he was almost 2 years old?! Dang girl...time for #4. heehee
What a stud- you dress him so cute Megan.

Jessica said...

I am coming to bunco, I cant wait is has been forever. Looks like you had a fun birthday party. Harvey turned two in august but i am such a bad mom we didnt do anything. i wanted to take advantage, since he doesnt know what he missed. He didnt have a clue that it was his birthday. I saved a ton.

Camille said...

I love his reaction to the camera--too cute!

Jenn Fort Haderlie said...

I cant beleive little Kashman is 2 already! Happy Birthday Buddy, hes the cutest ever guys!