Monday, September 8, 2008

We had a pretty chill weekend. Friday we were able to go and celebrate a good friend of mine, Caryn's, Birthday!!! Caryn I love you! Then Saturday started off with the Crosspoint Ward Humanitarian Ward Party (whew, that was a long one). It actually turned out great! All of the kids had a blast putting together school kits, hygiene kits and newborn kits. It was extremely successful and the company was great!


We were invited to go the ASU game with my sister and her husband (huge ASU fans!!) I have to admit, I did feel a little guilty going seeing as how I will always be a U of A fan in support of my Brother, Ryan, who played for U of A but it was still a blast. There were conditions to being able to go though. The rules were:
1) You have to want to go.
2) You have to eat a lot of food.
and 3) You have to yell and cheer really loud!
I'm pretty sure we accomplished all of the above! Thanks Tera and Greg, we had a blast!





3 comments:

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

Oh look at that ASU SPIRIT!!! What a fun date night...seeriously it doesn't get funner than that!

Caryn said...

I still don't get the Humanitarian and Party thing, but I am glad it was fun~ Thanks for coming to the chaos that was my bday! You are too sweet!

laurakrummenacher said...

I don't know Caryn but ditto to the humanitarian/party thing. We thought it was funny too. I was told that the person who planned it (sister you know who) had "the most fun she ever had in her life". (direct quote) So knowing that, you can understand a little more why they thought it was a party. I was just so sad I had to work. I'm glad you all had fun!