Sunday, August 17, 2008

A WHOLE LOT A NOTHIN'

Well we made it through the first week of school! My kids were happy, no tears were shed, and we're all alive. We decided to have a relaxing day at home on Saturday and had a complete blast. I forgot how nice it was to have absolutely nothing that I "had" to do. I went to the gym in morning and when I got home I proceeded to walk to the garage door and lo and behold, what do I smell? A hot pancake breakfast courtesy of the Nation's #1 Husband and Dad. We then played in the sprinklers, went swimming @ Nanna and Grandad's, and ended the day with a scrumptious dinner @ Gecko Grill. ( our favorite place)



Kash got thirsty :)
Kash had to have his own bowl of beans and salsa! No Joke!
Isn't his technique great? :)
I took pictures of Kash so of course I had to take pictures of my girls.
I told Madi to smile and this is what I got. She is so funny!


2 comments:

Andréa Morrow said...

Gecko is the best! surprise we never see you guys there, we probably go at least once a month..hey next time give us a ring :)

Kristen said...

So guys are so cool...I loved your Allen family fun day! I can't wait to get into a school routine. Right now it just feels kind of crazy!