Thursday, August 21, 2008

A WALK DOWN MEMORY LANE :)

First off, let me tell you all how much I LOVE this girl! Stephanie, or Stephan-elbow as I know her, has all the qualities of a friend that I wish I had. I had to opportunity to go to a fun little baby shower/luncheon for this special girl who has 3 handsome boys and who is soon going to have a sweet, pink loving little girl. Stephanie, I love you and am so glad you are finally here!


Caryn looks so excited that I took this picture :)

Here are my sweet little angels holding their knew cousins Maddox and Rigdon.

This is Ellie, Dani's favoritest cousin. (the twins older and only sister)

Madi and Ellie with the twiners!

4 comments:

Kristen said...

You're girls are so cute! I would die if I had twins/I am half thinking that I am done right now :) 3 is tough I can't even imagine 4! Maybe I'll see ya at the gym this week...i've had sick kids so we've been stuck at home :(

Caryn said...

Thanks that is the worst picture ever! But we did have a good time.
We need a lunch like that all the time.

And the twins are adorable.

Lauren Howell said...

Hey Megan, just a heads up, I won't be able to be at Bunco in September. I tried to get Heather to cover for me, but she is out of town for business that day. Do you think you can find a sub for me? Thanks!

The Farnsworth Family said...

I feel the love... I am so glad we got together. We need to play again soon!