Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I want to take a minute and and publicly announce my love for my children. My babies have been SO patient with me the last 7 months. There love for my is unconditional and they are such great examples of everything good to me. I hope they will always know and feel of my great love for them.

I found Kash watching TV in this basket last night in our room. He is so funny and creative.

My girls got to cheer at the MVT game this last weekend. They did so good. I was so proud! It brought back some fun memories for me. Maybe these two will have the same picture when Madi is a senior and Dani is a sophmore:)


1 comment:

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

Too cute for words. Kids are so forgiving aren't they, I feel the same gratitude right now towards mine. Good thing they have no idea what our expectations are for ourselves as mothers. They will never feel the disappointment like we do in ourselves. They somehow see right through out faults and make us feel like we do no wrong, even on our worst days. ;)
I hope you are feeling alright, can't believe you are already 7 months!