Saturday, October 3, 2009

Allen Family Reunion '09

A few weekends ago we had the opportunity to go down to Wilcox, Az for the Allen Family Reunion. We had a great time. How can you beat good wheather, good food, good company, and great fun?! You just can't!


While we were there we had the chance to drive to Safford to see the new temple that is being built. What a beautiful sight!



On Saturday we went to Apple Annie's Apple picking farm. We missed the hay ride so we found a trailer the was parked and tried to convince the kids that playing on the hay was just as fun. Everyone but Kash (in the background) was convinced :)



I tried to teach Kash how to look cross eyed.


This place had the yummiest suckers, ice cream, fudge, and so much more!


My Sweet Babies ....


























My Hubby took our barrel train up there and entertained the kids for hours on end!



I am so thankful to have such a wonderful family! I am so blessed to have been born into a great family and to have married into such a great family as well.






2 comments:

The Oborn Family said...

Gosh your kids are cute - but I still can't believe you have kids that old. Where are the cute prego pics of you??? I am just catching up on reading blogs after months of slacking . . . but about the laundry - which is despise - I have a chore chart for myself and I do a load (or two) every day of the work week. That way I am not overwhelmed by 6 loads to do in one day, running out of clothes. Also - that way by the weekend, laundry is done and it can't damper my weekend or take away from time with my hubby at home. That makes me hate it just a tiny bit less.

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

You DO have such great families. How are you feeling?? Darling pictures, and what a FUN way to reunite with family might I add!
Loved your laundry post. I am OCD about laundry to be honest. I do my towels and sheets once a week and get it all done in one day. As for the daily loads...I do NOT just set aside one or two days to do laundry. I do one or two loads of laundry EVERY SINGLE DAY. I HATE being behind on it so I'm constantly doing loads. I think most people would never do it that way though?? Don't know girl...I hope you figure out a system that is awesome for you though! I hope I run into you soon. Brett and I didn't go to his 10 year last weekend. But I saw a bunch of pictures and never saw you in them!? Well wait, we went to the red mtn park family gig on Friday night but left early. Did you end up going?? I can't believe you missed out on the weekend!!!