Sunday, November 1, 2009

PICTURE OVERLOAD

As many of you out there, this is the start of my absolute favorite time of the year. The weather cools down, the kids are happy-always looking forward to the next celebration, and pure joy just knowing what we are experiencing at the moment and the joy to come from what we will experience in the upcoming months to come. We are able to spend November focusing on what we are thankful for (which is soooo much but that is for another post). December brings such a beautiful spirit to our home with celebrating with family and focusing on our Savior Jesus Christ. Last but most definitely not least, January will bring the birth of our fourth child which I am so excited for I can hardly stand it!

Now on to the Halloween festivities:


Every year we have the opportunity of spending time with some great people in our neighborhood at our annual Pumpkin Carving Party.





Kash had his 1st Halloween Parade at his pre-school. Doesn't he make a great Batman!



Dani as Dorthy in her school parade.




Madi as Selena Gomez from Wizard's of Waverly Place.




Madi at the donut eating contest.






Kash was lucky enough to have a turn.

















Most of the Grandkids at Nanna and Grandad's.









My sweet Kiddos.








Kash showing off his Batman skills.













My girls with my Mom and Dad.( Kash was being a booger and wouldn't take a picture)













2 comments:

The Farnsworth Family said...

Megan you look so stinkin cute prego! I loved your picture overload. Thanks for sharing! Your kids are adorable... I miss you!

Caryn said...

I love Dorothy's braids! Cute pictures.