Friday, October 9, 2009

GOOD WEATHER AND GOOD FUN!

Let the festivities begin! I am so looking forward to this Holiday season. For one, I love my kiddos and it's so nice to see them having so much fun and being together as a family more than we usually are, and for two, I am looking forward to this pregnancy flying by through the season! I HAVE HAD WITH THIS ONE! I am soooooo excited to have this sweet baby boy in my arms and with our family but, HOLY COW, I have despised this pregnancy!

Anyways, onto the fun stuff, my awesome sister-in-law Amber was in charge of our monthly combined FHE and she had the funnest activities planned for the kids. She is so creative, I love it. We started out with a sweet game of Halloween Bingo, then we made spooky spiders with ding-dongs (I forgot how much I love those things), black licorice, and red hots, then onto the creepy popcorn hands. It was such a fun night. Once again I am so lucky to have such a great and fun family! Thanks Amber!





Now for the good weather. Now that my girls are back in school I get to spend some quality time with my Kash Man. This little boy is sheer entertainment for me. He's crazy but he is such a good boy, has the best and funnest personality, and most importantly he loves me :) We have enjoyed this great weather so much. The park has never been so much fun!





No comments: