Monday, October 12, 2009

A Good Start to A Good Week (Hopefully :0)

We started out this October Break by taking a quick trip up to Pine Top to help some cousins move their Semi Truck full of stuff into their rental and storage unit. It was a long day but it was so great to spend time with some great people that we hardly ever got to see seeing as how they lived in Alaska!

We rented a little cabin and made a mini vacation out of this trip. Here are the kids actually getting along. Gotta cherish these moments right?!


The kids did so good helping out where they could and just staying out of the way, we took them to Denny's for dinner. If you look at Isaac's face (the only one looking at the camera) you can tell what kind of day it was.

The kids played outside all day, everyday. The weather was fabulous and they were so tired from running non stop all day they fell asleep as soon as their heads hit the pillow. How great is that?!





We took the kids to the park and let them run wild once again. Jake had to get in on all the fun. Is it just me or does swinging never get old?




We took advantage of the beautiful weather and drove up to Sunrise and rode the ski lift to the top of the mountain. I was so proud of my kids for not freaking out!










The weekend was a blast. Now I just hope and pray that I make it through this next week without being a witch of a mother. I am trying so hard to pretend that I have enjoyed this pregnancy so far but who am I kidding? I am miserable for some reason, I am a flippin' HIPPO, and I have been so grumpy and moody. I have never been of felt like this with my other 3 pregnancy's so this is all new to me and I have no idea how to handle my crazy self! Anyhow thanks for letting me vent.



7 comments:

Rhonda said...

How fun! Love your adorable belly bump! "Hippo"...WHATEVER!!!

Heather said...

FUN! We're heading up there tomorrow! You made it look so fun... I can't wait! Have a good rest of your vacation!

BECKY said...

I love the beautiful belly!! Sorry this pregnancy has been so different for you. Seeing my cute nephews almost made me cry... I can't believe they are with driving distance from us!!! Thanks so much for being there for them, I wish we could have been there to help too. Love you guys!

Hiatt Family said...

Sorry you have to deal with dumb pregnancy hormones! I hate not feeling like myself and knowing I'm being mean...but feeling like I can't really change it. I can't imagine a whole pregnancy of that! Ugh. Good luck!!!

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

Okay your weekend is making me sit here and sigh....I WANT TO GO UP NORTH!!! You captured some great kodak moments of those cute kids. You look BEAUTIFUL!!! Sometimes I forget you are prego!
xoxo

sherry said...

You're right, swinging never gets old! Looks like a lot of work. I am so sorry this has been a harder pregnancy for you. They are all different! If it helps, I think you look fantastic!

The Call Family said...

FUN! Its always a good time when your in the crisp, cool air of the mountains! Megan you look so pretty as always! Hope your feeling good!