Sunday, August 30, 2009

Today is my baby's 3rd BIRTHDAY! I want my little Kash man to know how much he is loved by his mommy and daddy! My relationship with this little boy is almost indescribable. As some of you may know, I would have been just fine having all girls. Not because I didn't want a boy but because I was so used to girls and I loved the boys and frilly dresses. I am so glad to know that the Lord had a different plan for me. I love my girls very much and I will always cherish my relationship with them but me and this little boy really have something special! When this little boy looks at me he literally melts my heart. I want to wish this sweet boy the BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!! Kash I love you, you are so special to me and I am so thankful for you !

I LOVE YOU MR. KASH!!!







4 comments:

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

Wow...seriously isn't it CRAZY how fast it goes by Megan?? I still think of Kash as a baby and here he is off to pre-school! I can hardly believe it.
And 3 yrs old...that little kid is one darling stud. I'm so glad he will get a little buddy here in the next couple of months. I hope you are feeling well!!

Andréa Morrow said...

hey, we're doing a little bday party for Hailey..what's your guys' address?

Heather said...

Happy Birthday Kash! Sorry we're a little late. And don't you worry Megan, you'll have another baby before you know it. :)

Malinda said...

Question? Do you share your amazing salsa recipe? Or is it a secret?