Saturday, August 1, 2009

MORE SUMMER FUN!

We were able to go visit my Sister-in-Law, Krystal, who is in Cali for the summer. We enjoyed: cooler weather, picnics for dinner, lots and lots of shopping (my kids were such troopers), and of coarse the beach! Thanks Krystal for being such a good and patient host!




Kash started gymnastics this summer. I don't know where this kid gets all his talent but he is so stinkin' good!

Dani was able to dance at a Phoenix Mercury halftime. I was videotaping so I put Madi in charge of the camera :) This is the only picture that actually captured Dani.




Dani jumping at Stapley pool.





I couldn't get Madi off the high dive!










2 comments:

Andréa Morrow said...

where is Kash goign to gym at?

Karen said...

Hey! Ask Kash's Nana where he gets his most fabulous and aewsome FORM and BALANCE!!! Love, Nana