Thursday, August 13, 2009

My Angels

I want to start off this post by expressing my love for the 3 angels in my life! We have had a blast this summer swimming almost every day, shopping, and eating stuff I don't normally eat.( therefore gaining 5 million pounds!!!!! Ugh!!!)

We were very excited for the first day of school to finally be here. Not to get the kids out of the house but to just have a schedule and structure in our lives. My kids are so incredibly happy and that makes me so happy! They come home from school and we are so happy to see each other, they have a few hours to do homework and get some playing in, eat dinner, clean up and start the day all over again. Pure joy!:)

Can you believe I have a 1st grader and a 3rd grader?!


As we were taking pictures, Kash was throwing a fit because he wasn't starting school that day. The only thing that would calm him down was for him to get his own picture taken. This is the best he would give me:)

It's only been 2 days since school started and Kash and I have already begun our partying. We have gone out to lunch both days and enjoyed some yummy, yummy food! Here Kash is enjoying his kids meal from Freddy's Frozen Custard. I love this little munchkin!



5 comments:

Brett Martin said...

WOW- is she really already in 3rd grade??! For some reason, 2nd grade seems officially 'big big girl' to me...yikes. Okay Megan- those girlies are TOO STINKIN CUTE!! How fun that they are such good friends. And hellooo...my boys and I want in on your and Kash's fun lunch days. call us girlfriend. Also, where is Kash starting pre-school? could he possibly be with ridge at miss jannies??
I hope you're feeling well!

Brett Martin said...

oops, that's from me, brooke.

The Call Family said...

Wow! your girls are so darling! And Kash is a stud:)Congrats on a new little one! Do you know yet if its a boy or girl? So I'm remembering back to the 3rd grade when we met! remember we would ride our bikes half way btw our homes to meet each other and play!!:) Or when we became the "paper graders" in Mrs Jeans class b/c we were her favs!:) oh the memories:):)

Unknown said...

cute cute girls! LOVE back2school time. THE BEST!!!!! One of these days our girls will be in the same class and they'll realize how cool the other is and they'll become great friends. I mean, cmon... with us as the moms, for sure they are both the coolest in their class!

Amber said...

What the heck? Madi has braces?! CRAZY! I remember when she was just a little squirt, I can't believe how fast time flies!