Wednesday, August 26, 2009

First Day of School for the Kash Man

My baby boy sure is growing up. The difference between his first day of school last year and this year was, hilariously, different. He woke up in the morning and literally jumped out of bed, and begged me to take...here's the kicker...TONS OF PICTURES! He used to kick and scream at the site of my camera. He wanted me to take a picture of him eating his " first day of school" breakfast...

Then, the official first day outfit and back pack picture...

Then, him walking into school.

It was so cute! I love this little man and I am so excited for him to have a little brother so he can teach him everything he knows.

3 comments:

Jami Baker said...

I didn't know you guys were pregnant!! Congrats on another little boy!! That is perfect!! And your little Cash is way adorable!! How fun for you!!

Rachelle Palmer said...

He's old enough for school already!?!?!? Congrats on the future addition also

Team Allen said...

oh my gosh. I found your blog through anjane..could this little boy be ANY cuter? honestly. I am jealous.