Sunday, November 29, 2009

Where Do I Begin?

I have come to the conclusion that most of my posts are full of pictures of my kids and I now know why that is. I have been absolutely miserable lately (I know I'm a baby-waa-waa) and this is how I focus on the best things in my life instead of how incredibly huge, swollen, and grumpy I am. These emotions that I have been dealing with are so not important but my children, on the other hand, are the most important people in my life ( my hubby too:)) I am so blessed and so Happy. This is my favorite time of year.

Kash had a Thanksgiving Feast at his preschool and he dressed up as an Indian. His Indian name was Black Horse.
A couple days before Thanksgiving we went to Nanna's house for our 1st annual pie making night. It was a blast! My mother-in-law is so talented in so many ways. We were so happy that she was willing to share her talent with us!







We actually put up the Christmas lights before Thanksgiving this year. (when I say we I really mean my most awesomest hubby)




I caught these 2 actually being nice to each other. I love these little moments!






They were totally rockin' out!





We went out to dinner the day before Thanksgiving and we came to a decision that going out to dinner with Kash was no longer a fun thing to do. This is what he was doing the entire time until his food came out.







And he would only use a knife to eat his food!








After our big meal on the special Turkey day Grandad took us out back and shot BB guns with us.












































































3 comments:

Camille said...

I love your posts. And btw, you're not the only one who's grumpy! And you're never grumpy around me. :)

Rhonda said...

Cute pics! Looks like you guys had fun.
FYI, I don't mind a little grumpy! Not that you ever are.

Shane and Kelci said...

I want to see your belly! And i could have sworn you were 2 or more weeks behind me and i look at your baby counter and you're not even a week behind me! You're having your little one 2 days after my due date! You need to go to one of the softball games soon so we can complain together about our last weeks of pregnancy :).