Sunday, November 8, 2009

AZ STATE FAIR!

Yesterday brought back some old, old but great memories. We were able to go as a family and watch Dani perform at the good old Az State Fair. She did Fabulous, we are so proud of her!
(she's the one with her hands clasped together)
Front and center! She is such a performer.

Shakin' her booty in her booty shorts!

We were then able to go and enjoy the rides, the fun exhibits, and let's not forget the GREAT FATTY FOOD! (If you click on the pictures you can see the looks on their faces. I'm still laughing out loud...too funny)














Kash loved pretending he was Super Man flying through the air!








8 comments:

Caryn said...

How cute! I remember dancing at the fair when I was little. So fun. And that slide things looked cool. I haven't been to the fair in ages...

You better be at BUNCO lady- I miss ya!

Jami Baker said...

I was actually thinking about the fair and how fun it was when we danced there. But now I think about it and how dirty it is there. But the good 'ol days of Campbell's.... those were good times!!

Hiatt Family said...

I love that picture of Kash going down the slide. :)

Rhonda said...

Ummm... Caryn said exactly what I was going to say, so in order not to be redundant....DITTO to Caryn. Haha
FYI, I ALWAYS read your blog & would be very sad if you quit.

Camille said...

I love the fair! Your pictures are so cute!

Heather said...

Cute, cute, cute. That stage & tent brings back memories. :)

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

Awww too cute for words. Oh I hope I get to see you soon. Miss your buns and i know our kids still need to have their chance to play with each other!

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

Megan, can you send me over your email address??? Through blog or email. THX!
brookefmartin@gmail.com