Saturday, March 28, 2009

SPRING BREAK 2009!

Whew! I made it ! I decided to actually do something for spring break this year. We usually just stay home and veg out but not this year. Me and the kids left Sunday and went up to Oceanside and stayed in an, oh so small but awesome, condo right and I mean right off the beach! It was a blast! We have never had the luxury of staying so close to the beach. It was so much fun and so relaxing. Although I was really proud of myself for surviving the first part ot the week by myself, I was so glad to see my honey buns on Thursday! We took rides along the beach.........

Went to watch Stetson (Jake's cousin who plays for BYU which is the main reason we took the trip to Cali, Loved watching Stetson play and loved hangin out with his cute newlywed wife, Holly!)......
Ate breakfast outside on the porch every morning (it was freezing, by the way).......

Fell asleep in each others arms..........(brought tears to my eyes)


Went to the San Diego Zoo (Kung Foo Panda pose)........


Found a dead crab on the beach (I told them to do a scary face and this is what they came up with)...........


Hung out on the beach with loved ones...........

Wore goggles all day long, even though he never touched the water, and would not take them off and got suction marks that are still there :)..........

Enjoyed the company of all my best friends all week long!



2 comments:

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

I love the name Bompa. That is too cute for words...REALLY.
Oceanside with the family?? Awww...that crab was I think the hugest crab I've ever seen in real life! HOLY TOLEDO!! I had to bring Taylin in the room to check it out.
AWWWWW...I should have KNOWN you were an Isagenix lover. You better escape your household to come listen to those people that night if you can! (just at my parents across the street from you!!)- they are all over their main Isagenix website even...i seriously can't believe they are coming. CAN'T WAIT!! I want to do a 9 day cleanse too...BIG TIME. Maybe I'll just go ahead and do it with you girl! Tell me when you want one and I'll get it sent to you ASAP!! xoxo
ps-you look fab.

Andréa Morrow said...

glad you had fun in cali :) that is funny that you guys call Jake's grandpa bompa.. my neice and nephews call my Dad bompa!