Tuesday, November 4, 2008

SUGAR RUSH!

HELP! I seriously cannot stay away from the dang sugar! Ya know, I love Halloween but I sure could do without all the sugar. It didn't help me any by starting out the Halloween weekend by going to the Arizona State Fair and eating my, oh so delicious, FRIED Oreos! I know they're terrible but they are oh so good!!
When I looked at this picture I just laughed so hard because Dani wanted to go "rest her legs" but 2 seconds after sitting down she ran right back to me and said she was done resting and now looking at this picture I know why she was done so quickly. I mean look at this guy, does he n0t look a little scary to you?

On Halloween, Dani's class put on a little performance of some very cute Halloween songs. She did great!

Of course we couldn't miss the Halloween Parade! Here is Madi with her Wonder Woman pose.



And of course Dani as Super Woman. We called them the Super Sisters!


After the parade and Dani's performance, Jake and Dani participated in the pumpkin carving event. Dani was so proud of her and her dad's work.



That night Jake's parents neighborhood has a chili and fry bread dinner that we go to every year before we venture out do our trick or treating. Here are most of the cousins. I was really impressed with all the creativity this year for all the costumes.


We own a choo-choo train that the kids just can't get enough of! Thanks to their Grandad they arrived at the dinner in style.

On Saturday I woke up early to go to the gym to try and work off all the crap I ate and I came home to my wonderful husband outside feeding my kids their Halloween candy for breakfast!!

(I know, Kash looks awesome. It's a free-for-all when dad's in charge :)











3 comments:

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

Dani and Taylin were the same thing for Halloween!!!
Megan- let me just tell you something...I'M HAVING THE SAME SUGAR CRISIS RIGHT NOW!!! I even made a pact with my sister we were OFF sugar until Thanksgiving- welp the other part of the pact was wake up at 5:30 to run so we're done with our work outs before kids get up (MY ULTIMATE FAVORITE). well 2 days past and i've done the early work outs but MADE A BATCH OF BROWNIES LAST NIGHT AND THEN ALSO HAD THEM FOR BREAKFAST!!! AHHHHH HELP ME TOO!!!! Sugar is seriously poison to my body. POISON. makes me tired, age, but it also makes me happy so what do you do?? alright megs- now what do WE do with our sugar selves??

Stacy said...

hmmm a fried oreo...I wonder what that tastes like. I really love oreos so I am sure it tasted like heaven

Kim said...

Courtney went as Wonder Women also. She wore the same costume that I did when I was younger. Your girls are cute in their costumes.