Friday, October 31, 2008

I think I'm a better blog-hopper than a blogger but I really am trying. I know it's Halloween today but I thought I would post our Mexico pictures now so I wouldn't get so behind. 2 weeks ago we took a quick trip to Rocky Point and joined my ever-so-sweet sister and her family. Holy Crap! We stayed in my new favorite place, the Las Palomas Beach Resort. I don't think I can ever stay anywhere else ever again, I'm hooked!!!!! Just look at the view from our room.
Of coarse, we could not go to Mexico and not get the girls hair braided. That's the first thing my girls wanted to do when we got there.
This is my silly sister. She had just got done running (by the way, who goes running while on vacation, I mean come on!! She didn't just take jog around the place, she ran 10 miles. She's nuts!)
Do they not look drunk to you?!
My Kash man was glued to this guy! This is my oldest nephew, Jase, and he is the best!

Yes, he really is picking his nose with his tongue!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm holding on to him so tight because there was a stray dog walking around and he would not leave me alone and I'm pretty sure he had some disease. (not jake, the dog)

Kash walked around with this thing the entire 3 days!


This is how the kids slept. Aren't they precious?!

Kash got sick of eating sand so he stuck to the pools.

Oh yes, I cannot forget to wish my fabulous sister in law, Liz the Happiest Of Birthdays today! I love you Liz!!!



















3 comments:

Camille said...

It looks like so much fun. Glad you had a great time!

Hiatt Family said...

It looks like you had a blast! And just so you know...I can totally pick my nose with my tongue too! Jake and I must be cousins. :)

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

Awwww...seriously Megan and you're going to like what I have to say here but you are the cutest girl I think I've ever met!!!!