Tuesday, November 4, 2008

OK BROOKE, THIS ONE'S FOR YOU! My last post consisted of me complaining about all the sugar I have been eating and the fact that I CANNOT STOP!! I have been thinking a lot today about this MONUMENTAL problem and I have decided that I will no longer be a slave to sugar. I know I am not the only one that feels this way :) I have never been one to stick to a strict diet, especially when you have to omit an entire food group, but I really need to do something. So I am choosing to post this on my blog to ensure a sense of responsibility to myself, to actually do what I say. So here goes..............................................wait for it...............................................................
I WILL NOT EAT SUGARY TREATS UNTIL OUR ALLEN TRIP TO DISNEYLAND FOR THANKSGIVING!!!!! Wow, that felt good! I'll let you know how long this lasts but I'm really crossing my fingers for this one!

Oh and by the way, Brooke, YOU are the cutest girl that I know and you are not allowed to be a part of this because you are pregnant and you have 3 children and you deserve to treat yourself to whatever you want. Now as for myself, I have no excuses!

Good luck to me :)

7 comments:

Kristen said...

oh whatever megan you look great! i've decided that i am no longer a slave to eating period! i'll eat whatevah i want! pb&j wanna come??? hehehe (with a side of SPRINKLES)? j/k - can't lie, i've been thinking the same thing. let me know if you figure out how!

Kristen said...

i meant PBLOCO...that place is my new addiction!

Mary said...

I've made the same resolution oh so many times...and failed miserably. But you can do it! I'm rooting for you!

Hiatt Family said...

I have the same problem. Seriously, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE sugar! This week I started writing down everything sweet that I eat. :) It will help me knowing that you are going without it! GOOD LUCK!

Rhonda said...

I love it! You are too funny. You have no reason not to eat whatever you want. Your body is insane! But, good for you. I need to do the same.

Amber said...

Oh GET REAL!!! You look so good I refuse to listen/read this crap... now go eat some more fried oreos!

Amber

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA A DEDICATED TO POST TO ME??!!! hahaha