Tuesday, October 7, 2008

IS THIS FOR REAL?

Seriously, am I ready for this? I thought I was and I really was so excited to go to Utah and escape these dang 90's that we can't get away from until I scrolled down and looked at FRIDAY!!!!!!!! Are you stinkin' kidding me?!!!


Detailed Forecast for Cedar City, Utah
Tonight
Mostly ClearLow 39°F
Mostly clear. Lows in the upper 30s.

Wednesday
SunnyHigh 79°F
Sunny. Highs in the upper 70s.

Wednesday Night
Mostly ClearLow 41°F
Mostly clear. Lows in the lower 40s.

Thursday
WindyHigh 71°F
Windy...Sunny. Highs in the lower 70s. South winds 10 to 20 mph increasing to southwest 20 to 30 mph in the afternoon.

Thursday Night
Partly CloudyLow 39°F
Breezy. Partly cloudy. Lows in the upper 30s. South winds 15 to 25 mph in the evening.

Friday
Chance Of RainHigh 65°F
Partly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of rain. Highs in the mid 60s.

Friday Night
Chance Of RainLow 30°F
Partly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of rain. Lows around 30.

Saturday
SnowHigh 45°F
Snow likely. Highs in the mid 40s. Chance of snow 60 percent.

Saturday Night
Partly CloudyLow 29°F
Partly cloudy. Lows in the upper 20s. Highs around 50.

Sunday
Partly CloudyHigh 50°FLow 29°F
Partly cloudy. Lows in the upper 20s.

2 comments:

Caryn said...

I will laugh if you get snowed on.
Better bring your parka.

Kristen said...

I'm all about going out of town! Have fun!!!