Monday, October 27, 2008

A few weeks ago I went up to Utah to visit my sister Mauri, and let me tell, it was a blast!! She is such a good host! Here is a picture of her bathing her duck, yes I said duck, Daisy in her kitchen sink!!!!!! She really is hilarious!

The first 2 days were gorgeous and then all the sudden we woke up Saturday morning to this.....
YES THIS IS SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My kids were in Heaven :)


So, a few months previous she had offered to throw a suprise sweet 16 party for one of my neice's friends so all night we were prisoners to her master bedroom. For real, there was 10 of us in their room but it actually was quite fun. The boys all called the bed so they could see the tv better so us girls sat on the floor and had a fashion show with all of Mauri's clothes. (Thanks Mauri, you are definitely the fun aunt now :)

It was such a fun trip. So fun, in fact, they talked us into going down to Mexico to spend a couple of days with them on their vacation.
(Those pictures to come at a later date)




4 comments:

Mel said...

Looks like a fun trip!! What part of Mexico did you go to??

Mary said...

Boys on the bed! Girls on the floor! What!! Looks like a fun trip, though. I want snow...

Rhonda said...

Man, you get to have all the fun!

Krystal Allen Payne said...

did someone say fun aunt?? I hope that was a typo or some kind of mistake....