Thursday, April 17, 2008

MUST READ!!!

Ok, I was reading some blogs and I came across my friend Nina's blog and I clicked on a link that she put on her post. You all have got to click on it and read! As I read this sweet letter I sat there and cryed like a little baby! I have never felt such peace. I have been feelling sorry for myself lately. Kash was in the hospital, once again, on Monday and I was feeling overwhelmed and tired. I was so excited to just sit at the computer and have a moment to myself. I know with out a doubt that I was supposed to stumble across this letter. This woman is so amazing! You have got to read this letter! I'm telling you, everyone has something to learn from this. ENJOY!!

(click on Olson's link in my friends list and then click on the link she has listed in her actual post.)

7 comments:

Caryn said...

Ok, thank you Megan, I am now bawling and bawling. She is an amazing lady! I bookmarked it so I can go back to the blog soon.

There really is someone, somewhere, going through just a little bit more than us, isn't there...

Glad Kash is doing better!

The Earnest Family said...

Megan Mullaly!!!! O K so Krystal helped me start a blog so you must go to it...it's nothing great, yet, so I am begging for your help too. We can't wait to see your family and my kids are the most excited to move there because of your family. Go to www.earnestfamily8.blogspot.com
We love you and miss you....see you soon! Amber

Kerby Family said...

Oh my gosh. That was the most inspiring story I have ever read. That really does put your life into perspective and who really is in charge of our lives. The one who created us. Thank you for letting us be apart of that story.

Camille said...

I'm so sorry about Kash. I know what it's like to feel overwhelmed. I have been struggling with the loss of my dad (step-dad)12 days ago, and it helped me find some peace again. What a beautiful and inspiring letter to her daughter. I'm so glad I found this story through your post. It's made me want to write letters like that to my kids--NOW! :)

p.s. And hey feel free to check out my blog any time at azcampbells.blogspot.com

Lauren Howell said...

Your post should say... Click here to cry. How beautifully she put that experience. It brought it home for me because her baby and my baby are both named Audrey. It was so sweet. There's nothing like a mother's love.

Kim A said...

Her story is something everyone should read....I just posted a link on my blog....thanks for sharing this. Really makes you appreciate everything you have and have been blessed with!

Nina Olson said...

Wasn't it like the saddest and sweetest thing at the same time. I still can't even stop thinking about it.