Saturday, April 12, 2008

Daddy Daughter

I think Kash got his feelings hurt because he wasn't invited to Father Daughter. He pouted and walked around the house just like this for a little while after Jake and the girls left on their little adventure.


Now if you know my girls, you know that they are afraid of EVERYTHING! (especially Madi) so they didn't actually go camping in the "forrest", instead, Jake took them quad riding during the day then they went to dinner and a movie. Then they camped out in the family room.

This is my family room transformed into the outdoors!

Sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite!!!!!!!



Saturday our neighborhood had their annual findraiser for our neighborhood watch program. It was so much fun. We have the best people in our area. I have really enjoyed living here and never want to move!!!
This is as close as Dani would get to the water that the fire truck was spraying.

Madi, on the other hand, was front and center! (surprising, I know)




Madi getting her face painted.
Dani's turn.





Kash wasn't into the girly face painting stuff so he went and spent all of his time on the moon bouncer. What a great invention!





Yes I of course had to join in on all the fun! I really don't think I have grown up all that much.









4 comments:

Camille said...

Jake, why aren't you in the "tent" too? I saw your girls--but isn't this a daddy daughter campout? lol Cool setup with the TV, it looks very outdoorsy. Nice touch.

Caryn said...

How fun. Way to go Jake. I am counting down the days till Father's and Son's. I keep trying to tell Rusty Berk is old enough to go this year...

Stacy said...

This picture of Kash at the top is seriously Priceless!! I love it.

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

Okay those 'camping' pictures are just awesome. Seriously, what a great dad. So your girls REALLY would freak out if they had to sleep in the forest?? i'm dying!! too funny. My kids would 100% be the opposite. ahhh how refreshing to not have to pull your kids back from something.
That apicture of Kash with his suitcase is too cute for words.
Looks like fun. You're so stinkin cute Megan.