Sunday, April 20, 2008

"Love Thy Neighbor..."

We had such a great weekend! We have the best neighbor's in the world! My friend Kim and I are the only one's in the neighborhood without a life so we are always out front with our kids watching them play while we read the mail or a good gossip magazine ( I know, I'm pathetic) , or just plain gossiping ( like I said, I'm pathetic) . This past weekend we decided to make a dinner out of it. ( good ol' Nello's Pizza)

Now this family consists of 4 boys, who are most definitely just that, BOYS! So Dave, the dad, just eats up the fact that this cute little 4 year old girl is always so interested in all of the little projects he does. I think she asked his about a million questions while he was changing out this light. She cracks me up!


Here we are eating in the front yard. I know this may seem a little W.T. but it was so much fun!




Now this picture scares me a little. Look how frightened they look at thought of actually eating a veggie. I have got to do something about this asap!


"When is it my turn dad?" (This picture confirms it! We are W.T.)




For the love...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This picture is for all of the children out there who have ever had pink eye. I am sooooooooo sorry. I never really understood what you were going through. I really didn't think it to be that big of a deal, but boy was I WRONG!!!! The burning, the itching, the gunk that just won't stop coming! I am so sorry!!!!



12 comments:

Jenn Fort Haderlie said...

SICK EYE! I almost cried when I heard about the "thing" in your front yard, glad I ran into Jake at church! I feel SO MUCH better-love you PINKY EYED GIRL

Smithfamily said...

The yard thing is not so strange, well if it is im right there with you. Me and my ni=eighbors are always out front and many times it ends with dinner.

Stacy said...

haha why are the pictures with Kash alway the ones the make me laugh. I have been hearing about Nello's lately and now I really want some. I don't think I have ever eaten there, but I have heard wonderful things.

Malinda said...

I am sorry about your pink eye. We missed you on Sunday!!

Heather said...

Gross Megan! That totally made my eyes water. BTW, Jonah totally has those cowboy jammies Kash is wearing. Too cute!

Kim & Max Willis family said...

i have this amazing cream that you put in your eye when you feel a pink eye coming on! it works great!!

The Farnsworth Family said...

Pink eye is so yucky! So glad you shared yours with us! ha ha! I love that you feel WT sometimes too. Don't we all have a little of that in us?

Nina Olson said...

Word of advice about the pink eye. get rid of or sanitize everything that has touched that eye, including your mascara. I learned the hard way because it never went away until my dr told me to sterilize all my eye makeup and get rid of my mascara. And make sure you have hand sanitizer with you at all times. It's no fun.

Caryn said...

Gross, my eyes are now watering, thanks...

Remember when we were neighbors, and whenever we needed OUR ladder, we would have to break into YOUR garage to get it? Fun times...

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

first of all, you're not pathetic- i love hearing you have 'no life'. means you are such an awesome mom. LOVED seeing you today!!
I want to hear more about your little Kashy guy. boy is he a cutie...
Hey- i love your eye liner tatooed. it looks AWESOME. makes me want to go thicker. i think i'll go in for another treatment to thicken them on up.

Amber said...

I found you again! Don't worry, you have made it to my "Blogging Buddies" list. Thanks again for helping with our boys although their clothes smelled like BUTT! Ha!

Amber

Kerby Family said...

Yikes that last picture is a beauty. Don't ya hate pink eye. I have had it once and hope never again. Love, love the picture of cash in the boots. That is cash right?