Thursday, March 6, 2008

(yes I did drive around all day like this and yes everyone asked what the heck a 10 cow wife
meant. It was pretty funny explaining what it meant. ( MOHANNA YOU UGLY!!!)


Monday was my 27th birthday and let me tell you my husband really outdid himself this year. I am so increadibly lucky to have such a wonderful, thoughtful husband! He woke up early with the kids and TRIED to get the kids ready and he took me out to Crackers for breakfast. He then told me I had to be ready by noon to go to lunch (i assumed it was with him). All the sudden noon rolls around and my sister and mom are knocking at the door. He planned for them to come and take me out to lunch and get a manicure(my favorite). Not only that, he also offered to my sister to watch her 2 youngest children so we could go child free! Isn't he fantastic!!!!














NO it didn't stop after lunch. He took us out to Cheesecake Factory for dinner (Madi was pretty
distraught because she hates cheese and she figured that because of the name that was all they served
there!

Madi and Dani were trying to entertain Kash with a puppet show. It was GREAT!

After dinner we went home and had cake and icecream with my family and Jakes. Thank you to all that came. Especially Malinda considering it was her Birthday too. I am truly blessed! My family is so important to me and I just happened to have the best of both worlds. I came from the best family and I married into the best family! I love you all!!!!!!

12 comments:

Stacy said...

Oh it seems like you had a great birthday. Your family is so cute. I love what Jake wrote on the back of the car...HILARIOUS!!!

Kim said...

I am so glad that you have a blog now! I will be able to keep up on you once I am no longer in the Bunco group. I will really miss talking to you.

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

Girl...why in the world havn't you contacted me? Do you have any idea how excited I was to find your blog?? What a sweet husband of yours to do that. I'm not so sure my husband even would consider that! I'm glad you had a great birthday. Darling pictures- I hope we can keep in touch this way. Do we still live close?
PS-how is your garden coming along??

Hiatt Family said...

Happy belated birthday Megan! I am excited that you started a blog. It is so fun to see what everyone is up to. I'm glad that Jake made sure that you had an awesome birthday! :)

Caryn said...

I love it! I am so sorry I didn't call! What a poor friend am I! Love the writing on the back of your car... aren't blogs fun, where else would you get to share that!!!

Michelle Randall said...

Yea Megan! Glad we can keep up with each other since we haven't gotten together in so long! Your kids are so big now! You guys looks so good. You look teeny tiny. I am jealous, since I am on the way up again. :) By the way--how do you know Anjane Hiatt? Lincoln is my first cousin...small world.

Smithfamily said...

I hope you had a graet day. I have enjoyed getting to know you thru the gym and Malinda...

Joe and Laura said...

megan looK at you, and welcome to the world wide web! lOve the blOg! don't you just love them, now i can see pictures (which is my fav part of blogs) of you and the fam, i'll text jake to get your email so i can invite u to mine. happy b-day, love ya ~laura

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

Okay SOOO fun hearing back from you. Alright- you guys are coming over next week. I wanted to make some pumpkin banana chocolate chip bread-it makes 5 loavs. Come over and we'll throw them in the oven and you can take 2 to your visiting teaching people. WHAT DO YOU SAY??! We'll kill 2 birds with one stone!!! What days are good for you. Mon-Wed- or Fri are our best days. Anyhow- IF YOU GUYS COME OVER- DON'T LOOK AT MY 'GARDEN'!!!!! Actually maybe my 4 foot weeds will fool you and you will think WHAT BEAUTIFUL FLOWERS AND GREENERY!!! Ohhh I'm so excited for spring!! Alright- i just read through this to see if it makes sense. I sound like the biggest homemaker mother talking about cooking bread and plantinng flowers. Let me assure you- I AM NO COOK WHATSOEVER!!!! AND I AINT NO GREEN THUMB EITHER!!!!!! Okay let me know girl.

Jenn Fort Haderlie said...

blog looks good Meg-why the heck arent I on you friends list? did I not make the cut?

Brooke and Brett Martin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brooke and Brett Martin said...

Hey Megan- okay change of plans. How about Wed??