Sunday, March 16, 2008

Drum Roll Please.............

(Just a warning, this post is kind of random.
I have yet to master the whole blogging
everyday thing. Hello, I can't even remember
to brush my teeth everyday!!!!)
A family friend of ours, Jarom Rogers, opened his
mission call this weekend...............
BUENOS AIRES, ARGENTINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations Jarom!
You will be a great Missionary.


My new way of parenting. JUST JOKING!!!
Everybody laughed at me because instead of
running to help my poor little Kash, I ran as
fast as I could for my camera. (Dang Blog!)



This is my, ever so wonderful, sister-in-law Amber.
Let me tell you people, this girl is truly wonder woman.
She is, no doubt, the best mom ever. She is so fun with
her kids and so loving. She has 9 year old TWIN boys,
a 7 year old boy, a 4 year old little princess and oh no that's
not it! She's pregnant with her SECOND SET OF TWINS!!!
You can tell by this picture, she has the funnest personality.
Love you Amber!



"Gee, I hope my mom doesn't see me drinking this 32oz
Dr. Pepper! It's 9:00 at night. She would kill me if she
knew what I was doing!"


"What mom? This isn't Dr. Pepper, it's just water! (hee! hee!)
"You can't get mad at me, I'm too cute!"



Yes, I really think he is trying to run away!
Am I that mean of a mother?



And last but, most definitely, not least!.......................
Hadley Kay Payne arrived on March 15 @ 3:15 pm
weighing, a perfect, 7lbs 5oz. Krystal, you are so awesome!!
What a blessing having a child is! I am so excited for Krystal
and the adventure she is now beginning!

( I know, my head looks like the size of a watermelon!!)























10 comments:

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

What a great post. And you have no reason to justify is as being RANDOM- that's the wonderful thing about blogging- this is YOUR life and you post what YOU want. Megan- all growing up you had always been on the top of my list for MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRLS I'VE EVER SEEN. And here you are 10 yrs later STILL ON THE TOP OF THAT LIST. Tell your family friend congrats- I grinned ear to ear when I read that...TODD SERVED IN THAT SAME MISSION. Great place! Megan- come to movie night Thursday night.

Kim said...

You are so funny! My girls aren't DP fans but give them a coke or pepsi and they are angels.

Stacy said...

Ok Kash stuff in the stairs is just too classic. I just love it. Also I think your new little neice is just too cute. Jake was excited about her too it was like the 1st thing he told me today when I came in!

Nina Olson said...

Hey Megan, do you know if your sister in law is taking new clients. I know we talked about it at bunko and I wasnt sure if I asked you that already?

Jenn Fort Haderlie said...

poor Kashman!! j/k its totally like that with these crazy blogs, you have your camera ready 24/7!

Hiatt Family said...

Yeah, Amber is a trooper. I can't believe that she is having another set of twins! I'm so glad that you posted a picture of Krystal's baby! I LOVE the name they chose...I've never heard it before.

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

See you at movie night tomorrow night? I better...

Smithfamily said...

HAve fun on the trek and look out for my kiddos...

THE ROGERS FAMILY said...

All I can say is second set of twins?!!! OMG, what a brave and blessed woman!

Caryn said...

How fun, the pictures of kash are adorable. They are at the age they know if they smile they can get away with everything!

Congrats to Krystal, yeah I love the name!