Monday, March 10, 2008

There is only one pretty child in the world and every mother has it. Chinese Proverb

Well, we had a pretty uneventful weekend. (aren't those the best!?) No hospital runs, no doctor's visits, just plain fun! It started out with make-over night. The girls, some how, thought it would be fun to (in their language) do my hair (in my language: torture me).



The end result was awesome, don't you think?! They made me keep it like that all night and of course that just happened to be the night when 4 different people decided to come over for some reason. (nobody ever comes to our house on the weekend!)
Saturday was just a chill day. We did yard work and played outside. It was so beautiful, we could not pass it up!

Does he not think he is the coolest think to ever hit planet earth?
Sunday, after Stake Conference (which is a joke with 3 kids who think it is a free -for- all for
2 hours), we had a picnic out in our backyard. We ate on my $30 garage sale find. Isn't
fantastic?! This picnic table is huge, it can seat at least 12 people, and it came with 2 long
benches. I LOVE IT!

(I love these kids!!!!!!!!)


Okay, now, in this picture he is totally playing a game with me. I kept telling him to
look at the camera and he would not do it! He thinks he is hilarious! He does this all the
time. If you look close you can see he is grinning and he is trying so hard not to look at
me because he knows it's driving me crazy that he won't do it.


This is the very next picture. He finally gave in! Look at that naughty little look
on his face! He is such a stinker but I love him to death!


Here's a better look at the picnic table.


My kids are so smart! This is a slide that was from our old swing set. When
took it apart we kept the slide and my kids use it to get on the tramp.




If we can't find Kash in our house, we always know where he'll end up!








17 comments:

Katie said...

I am so jealous of your awesomely huge picnic table! I want it in my backyard! We have a left over slide from our old swing set too, but my kids never thought of that. It just lays there. I wonder if that means they aren't so smart?!! LOL

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

Alright- seriously can't wait to play on wednesday. we have waaaay too much in common! your girls are killing me. i bet you just have a blast with them. What a fun backyard you have- and that picnic table? WAY TO GO.

Jenn Fort Haderlie said...

I just love that little Kash-man!

Smithfamily said...

Someone needs to tell Kash that hair partys are for girls... Love the table, everyone needs one like that...

Project Couture Vintage said...

Hey, just wanted to say hi, I just stumbled across your "new" blog!

SunGood said...

Can't believe you have a blog! You & your kids are Darling! Haven't seen your little guy since he was TINY! I want one!!

Stacy said...

Hey sounds like a fabulous weekend to me. Good idea eating outside the weather is so beautiful.

Nina Olson said...

Hey Megan. I love your blog. Love the template, I am still trying to figure out how to make them myself but I think it's a lost cause. Bunko was fun last night. Glad we FINALLY figured out where we knew each other from...

THE ROGERS FAMILY said...

Hey Megan...your little ones are adorable. I think the last time I saw you was at Kristy's baby shower and you were prego! Your little guy is a cutie! Send me your email address so I can invite you to our blog.

THE ROGERS FAMILY said...

Hello...this might be helpful!

phrogersfamily@gmail.com

Caryn said...

I swear i commented already, but oh well. I love the table!

Can you be my personal trainer??

Nina Olson said...

Ok Megan, I am trying to google that work out thing you were talking about last night. I forgot it it's like 90 something. HELP. Thanks, Nina Olson

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

love your new blog. zoo monday morning! YOU IN?? I was called to be a sub at your guys' bunko night the other night at Jess's house. I should have gone. but i found out after the fact that you were in the group. Not really into bunko anymore though. Aren't i a bum? i need your email so i can include you on my get togethers.

The Farnsworth Family said...

Megan! SO happy you found my blog :) You look so amazing and how cute are your kids!! So so so happy to get filled in on your fun life!

Kerby Family said...

Hey Megan I'm so glad you commented on my blog and now I can see your adorable fam. Those kids are way to cute. And how come Kash is already so big? The last time I saw him he was a baby.

Nina Olson said...

Thanks, I need to hit it hard after this baby..

Heather said...

What? I just realized you had a blog from one of my friend's links! And I'm on your list. Awww... that makes me happy. Now we can chat at the gym & virtually. :) See you Monday!