Sunday, December 27, 2009

A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS

Wow! Let me just start out by saying that Santa was way too nice to us this year! He brought me a cannon rebel and I could not be any more excited. I have always been interested in 2 things that I never pursued, Hair (cosmetology) and Photography. There is no possible way to go ahead with cosmetology at this stage in my life, and what better hobby to pursue than photography? I mean, I have the perfect subjects, my sweet babies! So thank you Santa!
We had an early start to our day and it was NON-STOP. I found my husband doing this many times throughout the day.

My stud muffin in his Kurt Warner jersey that he got from his daddy.

Not sure what Santa was thinking on this one but he actually does really well and it has turned out great!



The girls got DS Lite's and this is what they did all day.




Kash got batting gloves just his size and still has not taken them off. He opened all of his presents like this and it took FOREVER!





By the end of the day Madi's face was covered.






We ended the day with a nice warm cup of hot chocolate. I want my children to know how much I adore them and how much joy and happiness they bring to my life. I love these pictures because all I have to do is look into their eyes and I see everything.

















(Kash would not look at me!)










3 comments:

Brett Martin said...

You are going to have SO much fun with that camera Megan!!
Okay, I tried SO hard to not by Taylin one of those DS's you got your girls. I succeeded in the end but I wish I would have gotten her one!!! I've heard they are awesome.
Looks like a fun Christmas Megan!! How much longer for you till #4?? I'm so happy for you.

Brett Martin said...

oops...that's me. Brooke :)

Rhonda said...

What awesome presents! Santa is really the BEST!
Jealous of your camera! I wanted one but instead we bought something big for my parents. Oh well. They're worth it.
Let me know how you like your Canon....doing some research...