Sunday, December 20, 2009

MORE CHRISTMAS FESTIVITIES

Like I said in my previous post, I love this time of year but man is it ever busy! For me, this is my favorite kind of busy though. We are busy spending all of our time with family and reflecting on how lucky we are to have each other and the reasons why we are all here together on this earth.

Anyhow, I have got a ton of pictures of what we have been doing this last week. I threw this first one in here because this little boy cracks me up! He insisted on eating his lunch with a spatula.

I wore him out with all my running around!

Decorating Gingerbread Houses. Before...


After...


Kash had his Christmas Program and once again Mrs. Rogers outdid herself. These little kids did such a fabulous job!
Kash taking his bow:)


The next few pictures tell a funny story. (well at least to me) He was so excited to perform all of the songs they had worked so hard on, I mean look at his face. But then...



A little visitor came knocking at the door and look how the expression on his face changed drastically from the previous picture. And then...

The meltdown. He tried so hard to be brave but I think he thought if he just rubbed his eyes Santa Clause would disappear.


And then we experienced a Christmas miracle...He decided it wouldn't be that bad to sit on his lap. He couldn't be that bad, right? The day turned out to be a great one and everyone was happy.



Here are the kids at our annual Turley Christmas Party performing the Nativity. My girl were beautiful angels.



And Kash was a studly Sheppard.












3 comments:

Rhonda said...

What fun! How cute was he at his program?

The Oborn Family said...

Do you remember when WE were the little angels? Seriously it doesn't seem that long ago. Sad to have missed it . . . Merry Christmas and good luck with that little baby coming your way any day now!! I will be checking the blog regularly for any news!!

Shane and Kelci said...

This post makes us miss Kash so much! I wish I could take baby to the freezing cold softball games to see you guys but I refuse :) Shane still wants to though haha. Hang in there and your baby boy will be out soon!