Sunday, May 31, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANERS!

I am such a slacker! I have so many pictures and fun things to share but first things first I have to tell my Dani May, aka Daners, Happy Birthday! Her birthday was actually on Friday but really we have been celebrating it since the 21st. (pictures not in order)

The day before her Birthday we have a family date night at the Dbacks game. I know my Madi is a goober :0

Ok, on the 21st me and my girls went to the Taylor swift concert with their Aunt Krystal and Aunt Amber and favoritest cousin Ellie. It was so much fun and we literally got to hug her!!
(more pictures of that to come, I have some fun ones)




I wish I could say that my kids always get along but like any normal family, they don't but my sweet Dani May loves her brother and sister more than anything. It is the sweetest thing to watch. I love this little girl. She has been such a blessing to me from the moment she came into my life. I love her dearly and she brings a sparkle to my eye everyday! I love you Dani!




We gave her the choice of where to go eat for her birthday dinner. She really wanted to go to a place that sang happy birthday to her so of course she went all out and chose Texas Roadhouse. She really is a doll!!!!














4 comments:

Krystal Allen Payne said...

Yea! for Taylor Swift and YAA for texas road house with the Allen family. I have the best Brother and Sister in law to invite me and Hadley to go with them on there family outting for Dani's Dinner! Your the best thanks!!

Shane and Kelci said...

Shane is sitting right next to me dying laughing at all the peace signs in these pictures and he wants to know where they get it from! Our favorite is Madi in the first picture, so hilarious!

Jones Family said...

CONGRATS on the little added note on your "about me" section! You are sneaky! :) Hopefully I will be joining you soon... we have had 7 months good practicing (as Glen Allen says) and still trying!

Amber said...

WHAT THE HECK?! Thanks to the post above I now see that you are preggers? CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! At least I will get a couple month break where I won't have to be jealous of your chiseled physique ;o)

Amber