Saturday, June 20, 2009

MY MONKEY'S

This summer has been so enjoyable for us! We have been very relaxed in everything we do. KEEP IT SIMPLE right? I think we are doing a pretty good job of that. A big reason why it has been so easy to be lazy is because we will be adding a 4th little monkey to our family in early January. I haven't been feeling very good this time around (huge change for me, I've never had a "sick" pregnancy before) so we do a whole lot of nothin' around the Allen house lately.

My kids have been so much fun! They really are my "little monkey's"!


My girlies did soooooo good at their dance recital. I'm so proud of them. They have grown up way too fast!

Ok, yesterday I made plain old turkey and cheese sandwiches for lunch and my kids went nuts. I don't know what made these so different but apparently they were "the best". My Dani was so funny she couldn't stop talking about it. I walked in the pantry and I hear her say, " Oh, it is so good, I just want to marry this thing!!". I laughed so hard!



12 comments:

kbhull said...

Megan,
Congrats!!! I am so excited for you guys!! Hope you feel better soon!

Kim & Max Willis family said...

oh my goodness! congrats on the 4th kiddo!

Caryn said...

Not to mention hosting a super fun Bunco! I am so excited for #4!

BECKY said...

WOW!! CONGRATS!!! I love how you casually slipped that into your post! I'm way excited for you guys!

Mel said...

Congrats on baby #4!! Hope you start feeling better soon!

Kim said...

CONGRATS!! I am excited for you. I hope you feel better soon. I also haven't ever had a "sick" pregnancy before either. Crap I probably shouldn't have said that. Oh well Congrats again.

Hiatt Family said...

CONGRATS!!! I'm so excited for you guys! I hope that the sick stage of your pregnancy doesn't last too long!

Stacy said...

Congrats on the new little one. That is such exciting news.

My blog went private a while ago and I don't think i invited you. E-mail me at Stacyvb7@hotmail.com if you would like to view it

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

do it- cut your girls hair. short hair is officially the best!! esp with those cute little faces they have!
love your cute style love your face love you and have a blast in utah!!
ps- just opened the MVT 10 year reunion package. looks like for sure we'll be hangin out in October!!

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

woooo and nevermind that i forgot to say CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! i'm sorry you're feeling cruddy. dangit. worst feeling. hope it's subsiding.

Rhonda said...

Ok, I knew before reading this but I still had to say CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so excited for you guys & if it's a boy...I can't wait to meet Charge! heehee

The Oborn Family said...

Congrats on being prego! Sorry you are sick, that makes it not so fun. Glad I can peek in and find these things out. I am in "beached whale" stage - as I have 9 weeks left and spend my days outside and at the pool. Your kiddies are adorable! Not coming to AZ till Christmas, but hopefully we can visit then!