Saturday, December 27, 2008

WOW! Has it really been almost 3 weeks since I last posted?! My life has been a little crazy lately, as I'm sure all of yours has been, and our computer decided it didn't want to work for a little while but I'm back and for a very special reason. My not so little girl was baptized today!!! I can't tell enough how proud I am of this amazing little girl! I love her so much and I know, without a doubt, that she was sent to me so early in my life for a very special reason. This girl is seriously the best! Madi we love you and are so proud of you!!




Ok, funny story: Yesterday we were in the car and I look back at Madi and I could tell that she was deep in thought about something so I asked her what was up and she asks me, " Mom, what am I going to do? We haven't picked up mine and dad's karate looking suits yet!!!". I thought it was hilarious! She does have a good point. They do look a lot like those suits. :)





8 comments:

kisha said...

Megan! It's Kisha Rogers, well Campbell now but I was roming through my friend Michelle Randall's blog and found you! What a crazy thing. Anyway, can't believe you have an eight year old! Wow, how time flies! Hope you don't mind my stopping in. If you don't mind I'll keep checking in on you. Feel free to come visit me...
dkcampbellcrew.blogspot.com
love ya!

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

AWwww....Megan- your daughter was BAPTIZED I bet you are going through a big shocker in life right now just thinking how old they are getting!! I've been thinking tons of you and missing you all at the same time. Wanting to drop by but it happens to be at weird times when I get those desires!
I can't believe my TAylin will be baptized in a year in a half pretty much. SEems so old.
I'm ready to go off sugar girl...YOU READY?!

Caryn said...

Can not believe she is eight. Holy cow.

BECKY said...

I'll say what I said to Amber... What the heck!! You have a blog and I was never told! I've asked Karen for everyone's email addresses but I don't think she knows it's me asking. I need everyone's email's so I can send invites to my blog (and have Brick invite me!). I asked Amber to send them but if I don't have any luck, I'll hit you up. Look for my invite after I get the addresses!
parkin_d@hotmail.com

BECKY said...

Oh Megan, I just read about Justin's wife. I am so sorry. She sounded like an amazing person. Give my love and condolences to Justin... he'll be in our prayers.

Lauren Howell said...

Awww, has it really been 8 years? She is so beautiful. Congratulations Madi!

Rhonda said...

I can't believe she's 8 already! She looks adorable in her "karate suit"! Congats Madi! What an amazingly special promise you made!

The Farnsworth Family said...

I love the karate suits!! She is an absolute doll and am so happy she was baptized. You are such a cute mom...