Friday, December 5, 2008

IT'S GREAT TO BE 8!

Today is my oldest baby's 8TH BIRTHDAY! Can you believe it? I have an 8 year old!! I want my sweet angel to know how thankful I am for her. I love her so much, I don't know what I would ever do without her. She is so caring and loving and so incredibly understanding of her crazy mom :) This girl has the funnest personality ever! She will make a best friend where ever she goes and everybody just loves her.

Here are just a few pictures of this silly little girl.......

(she used to just sit on the corner for hours doing nothing)


Her favorite messiest food to eat....spaghetti



before surgery




She just had to be baby Jesus last year in the childrens version of the story of baby Jesus. (I know it looks bad but she's just a kid :)




It was crazy hair day today so she convinced me to do it!

Madi Bear, I love you so much! YOu are the bestest 8 year old ever!!!








1 comment:

Happy2Bme said...

Are you old enough to have an 8 year old?! It's crazy how quickly they grow up!

PS I love the hair! My hair looks like that every morning! :)