Thursday, July 3, 2008

Love You All

This post is extremely random but I just wanted to take a second and tell my kids and let you all know how much I love my sweet little kiddos!! Now don't get me wrong, they do absolutely drive me crazy but it's craziness in the best possible way!! There personalities are so incredibly different and yet so much fun in there own special way. Motherhood is something that has not come easy or naturally for me but I know for a fact that my angels were sent to me for a very specific reason. These kids are soooo great! Some days are better that others for me but I know that I really did get lucky and that I really don't have much to complain about! I love my family so much and I would never trade them for anything!!!! ( who knows.........with my luck I wouldn't get so lucky next time. Ha! :) ) And not only do I love my kids but I also love my hubby! Wow! I could not have a better mate in life, he is so good to me and so patient with me and my shopping habits! ( Jake, can I go shopping today and hit all the 4th of July sales? Ha! Ha!) Love you babe!

Here are just some random pics of my sweet babies!


Playing in the snow in PineTop.



Seriously, this picture is not posed! This is a typical Saturday morning in my household.


Madi before her surgery to get her tonsils and adnoids out. (what a brave little cuttie!)

This was Kash's first stay in the hospital. And let me say.... first of many!!!! Poor guy!


I know this picture is sideways ( i forgot to edit it before I posted. Sorry) My Dani is obsessed with helping in the kitchen. Do I have the next Paula Dean or what?!



AWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!


My madi is seriously riding her bike in her nightgown and cowgirl boots! WT and we love it!!!

5 comments:

Caryn said...

I love all those random pictures. Te one on the bench is too cute! Glad to hear that it's not always crazy at your house!

Stacy said...

You have such a cute family. You can see how much your kiddos truly love each other.

I am going to make some more Jam soon I will have to bring some by for you guys.

The Farnsworth Family said...

Love the pics! I am with you... I love my kiddos tons even when they sometimes drive me nutso! I can't believe I missed seeing you at the wedding. We will have to catch up soon for sure!

SunGood said...

How cute!! Your kids are adorable!! What a sweet post!!

Kristen said...

Fun Post! Life is totally crazy but what would we do w/o our fantastic kids. Yours ALWAYS look so stinkin' cute!!!!