Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Fun on the 4th

We had such a fun and relaxing 4th! Basically all we did was swim and eat. Oh and we did a little more swimming and eating! And a few fireworks may or may not have been set off in the backyard, I 'm not sure, but it was fun!

Brace yourself for this next picture! You could fall in love with this little one!


What a little poser! She begged and begged me to get my camera out and take a picture of her.


Jason, Dani, and Ellie choo-choo training it down the slide.


The Rhoner's came over for a swimming and eating too. It was so much fun to see all the cute Rhoner kids. Madi, Payton, and Riley were joint at the hip all night. ( Payton, I hope your front side recovers from all of the belly flops. :)






On Saturday, we went to a house warming party for our Uncle Kevin and Aunt Robin. We are so glad to have them here in Arizona. Oh, and Kevin, my girls are still waiting for their trip to Disneyland you promised them!)
We told our kids they couldn't go swimming so they decided to lounge by the pool instead.
I know the last picture was out of order but here are a couple more of the 4th.

Madi thinks going on the this mat makes the slide go a little bit slower so this is the only way she goes down now.

I think Kash forgot that he was already in the water! Silly little boy!!





7 comments:

Mariah said...

i think it looks fun especially the pool it looks totally wicked hey remember me at the softball games my name is mariah i think theatre workshop looks fun uuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..... oh make sure that you go to my moms blog melanie steyskal on kims or katie or max and kim!!!!!!!

Stacy said...

Wow your 4th looks like so much fun. Plus that pool looks so big and awesome. I am glad you guys had such a great weekend.

Mary said...

Cute pics. I love the pool--no wonder you guys go there every day.

Amy Ras said...

Great pics! Abbie made me click on every single one of them to look at them "really big." And Jo shouted out "Kash!" every time she saw him. What a great time!

Haleigh said...

Poor Peyton! Hopefully some day she'll figure out the diving board. Thanks again for a fun 4th. My girls always have fun with your kiddos.

Haleigh

Mel said...

Hey Allens its Melissa and I'm totally blog stalking! I found your blog on Amber's. I can't believe how fast your kiddos have grown. I think Kash was only 5 or 6 months old the last time we saw you. Too cute! Anyway, can't wait to see you guys on Fri and see the men in all their glory!! haha Send me an email and I'll send you an invite to my blog. harpercrew@gmail.com

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

oh my gosh. first of all- what a sweet tribute to your kids I LOVED IT! I can't believe everything that has gone on in your life. I'm so glad to come home and catch up on you. I had no idea you and Veronica keep in touch. LOVE HER- let's all play soon. DARLING PICTURES!! You look beautiful in your pink shirt!!