Friday, May 16, 2008

ONE QUESTION!

I promise I will post something better soon with pictures and all but in the mean time I have one question for you all........WHO DOESN'T KEEP TOOTHPASTE IN THEIR SHOWER?! Apparently some people think I'm crazy for keeping toothpaste in my shower but come-on, how can you not see the practical side of this? Having it in my shower ensures that I brush my teeth at least twice a day. Once in the morning-IN MY SHOWER- and once in the evening at my sink where I have a second tube of toothpaste and a second toothbrush awaiting my arrival. It's genius!! Can you not see that? I know I will be getting some big thankyou's from you all soon and I'm glad I was able to share my brilliant idea with you!
'Till next time,
Megan

13 comments:

Mary said...

So, do you shower before the gym ofr just not brush your teeth on gym days? The answer to this will determine whether I put my step near your in the future.

megan allen said...

Um....yeah....sure, I brush my teeth before the gym.???

laurakrummenacher said...

We have toothpaste in our shower. Oviously it's very normal if the Krummenachers do it too.

Malinda said...

We have our toothpaste in the shower. I don't bruch my teeth in the shower. I am never that lucky to get to take a shower that long. But Brick does.

The Farnsworth Family said...

Seriously you crack me up! Great idea... genius actually :)

Rhonda said...

You kill me! Hey, do what you gotta do. Whatever it takes for you to brush 2 times a day, do it! ;)

laurakrummenacher said...

I do know how to spell obviusley...

Caryn said...

Yeah, I do not. You are a weirdo. If I only brushed my teeth in the shower, that could be days in between...

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

I don't think there's anything more refreshing that brushing your teeth in the shower!! You can drip, drool, scrub as much and as long as you want with out worrying about getting all covered. IT'S GENIUS FOR SURE!! YOU ARE BRILLIANT MEGAN!!!! AND YOU CRACK ME UP!!!

Krystal Allen Payne said...

i keep toothpaste and a seperate toothbrush in my shower and one out of my shower.

Camille said...

Well, there ya go, I've always been an avid toothbrusher and flosser, but who knew there was a whole world of toothbrushing that I hadn't experienced yet?! Maybe I'll have to give it a try. . . maybe. lol

Amber said...

Hello, this is a genius idea! I have done it a few times but now that I see that you have two sets of toothpaste and toothbrushes I can see where I went wrong, I only had one...

Amber

JT said...

Don't you realize we live in a desert!! You water waster!
Anyway, it wouldn't work for me, that would mean would only brush my teeth every other day.