Tuesday, March 2, 2010

This last weekend was a Dani filled weekend! I was able to spend all day Saturday at a dance competition with Dani. The first half of the day was a workshop and the last half of the day was the actual competition. She was in 3 dances and they all did so good. There 2 jazz numbers got GOLD and there tap number got PLATINUM!!! Then on Monday night we were able to watch her perform at the SUNS GAME! Like always, they did fabulous! Good job Dani May, we are all so proud of you!






2 comments:

Rhonda said...

Awww... how cute is that? Talk about a flexible kid!
That must've been so fun for her! Reminds me of when I was little performing at UT Jazz games.
How proud you must be!

Shane and Kelci said...

Yay! Dani is so cute!! What is up with the Allens not signing up for softball this season?? Shane was so disappointed and so was I! I want to see your baby and I miss the old softball days :)