Thursday, March 4, 2010

THE ETERNAL 29!

Yep, I am finally there. I have turned the "eternal 29". This is the age that I will forever be. I will no longer be getting older, I will stay this beautiful number for the rest of my life.

I had a great day yesterday. My fabulous hubby, crazy Kash, and sweet baby Kade took my out to a delicious breakfast at Cracker Barrel. Then that afternoon we opened presents. Jake and I started a tradition that we take the kids shopping for eachothers birthday and they can pick out WHATEVER they want...NO RESTRICTIONS! This makes for a very fun and entertaining event.







7 comments:

Kim & Max Willis family said...

what a great tradition~~~ I bet the kids LOVE it!looks like you had a great b-day!!

Amber said...

Bahaha! I am totally going to do that for Cam's birthday!! And I am forever 29 too... it's a great age to be ;)

Happy birthday!

Rhonda said...

Hahahaha... Happy Birthday!
Love the gifts! Looks like a fun day!
I do like that tradition....

Michelle Randall said...

Just wait til you hit 31...or I mean 29 for the 3rd time. 30 wasn't bad for me, but 31 makes me feel a little too far "in the 30s" now. :-( These are great pictures!

BECKY said...

I didn't realize our b-day's are so close together. I feel good about turning 29 this past week.... we'll see about 30 though!! Happy Birthday!

Shane and Kelci said...

Yay happy birthday! And you need to post more pictures of BABY! I only saw him when he was newborn (in pictures of course)

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

Okay so wait...for your birthday, your kids go get to get a gift for themselvs??! Okay, I love it. That is so sweet. Megan, you look fantastic with dark hair. I have loved your last few updates...since i've kinda been MIA lately. Great seeing you and I hope I get to meet that sweet baby soon! HAPPY 29TH!!