Sunday, January 31, 2010

ENOUGH ALREADY

Life has been a little different since having baby Kade. Poor Kash is so stinikin' bored! The only thing that has gotten him through is this weirdo...

Seriously the kid watches this show EVERY DAY! He even has most parts of the movie memorized. I know what you all are thinking, "what a terrible mother she is", but with a fussy baby you do what you gotta do!

P.S. Can you guess what Kash is going to be for Halloween next year?
( My computer is broken so I am using the kids computer and I don't dare download any of my pictures on it so pictures of the fam will be coming soon.)

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

Ummm...all I have to say is that's hilarious!!!!
You're right, you do what you have to do.

The Oborn Family said...

I only have two kids and my not even 2 year old Camryn has parts of Toy Story 2 and Curious George the movie memorized. A sane mother is not a bad mother . . . and having the kids watch a movie keeps mommy nice and sane. :)

Kerby Family said...

Ummm that is Jocelyn's favorite movie as well. She cries for it in the car. What can ya do?????