Monday, January 18, 2010

Birthday Boy and First Bath

I know it's a little late to post a Birthday tribute to the best hubby in the nation but better late than never right? Friday was Jake's Birthday and I have to publicly apologize to him for a not so great Birthday. I was so consumed with 1st, just getting through Christmas, and 2nd, just getting through New Year's and preparing my house and my life for the arrival of our baby Kade that I did not put the amount of thought and preparation into Jake's celebration that it deserved. So Jake, I'm sorry but I love you! Here are the kids with their SURPRISE for dad. (I swear they waited behind that couch forever)
I did have a few "real" presents for him but I wanted the kids to play a part in his day so I asked my bestest Sis-in-law to take my kids to the Dollar Store with $20 and let them go crazy. This picture doesn't do the gifts that he got justice. They were all a big hit and made us laugh so hard!

My sis-in-law also took the kids back to her house and helped them bake a cake for their daddy. They were so proud!





My girls got to take part in Kade's first bath(sponge bath). Madi got to do the legs...




and Dani got to do the arms.







5 comments:

Beth said...

congrats on your baby! he is darling. how did you get 2 girls and then 2 boys? so perfect:)

c-section drugs are the best. i can see how people get addicted...

Rhonda said...

Happy Belated Birthday Jake!

Love the pics of the fist bath....SO SWEET!

Rhonda said...

You know I meant, "FIRST" bath, right? haha

The Farnsworth Family said...

Congrats! Kade is absolutely perfect! I hope you are doing great! Also happy bday to Jake!

Camille said...

I just love the pictures of your girls bathing Kade. Those are just the sweetest pictures ever--brought tears to my eyes.