Monday, February 25, 2008

I DID IT!!!!

I have been talking for months about starting a blog and never got around to it. My husband has been getting on my case about having a nice digital camera but never using the millions of pictures I take, so here I am.

I am so dumb when it comes to computers so I need help! I have no idea how to post my pictures on here so any knowledge that you might have that you are willing to share would be greatly appreciated. I'm also not in love with the blog template so if any of you know of some sites I can find a better one I would love that too.

Thanks a million!

4 comments:

Caryn said...

Love it Love it Love it! I am there anytime you want my help!!!

Stacy said...

Megan,
Jake showed me your blog today, and I just wanted to introduce myself. I am excited to see pictures of your cute little kiddos.

Stacy Ash
(new receptionist)
You can also visit or blog at www.jacobstacyash.blogspot.com

Malinda said...

Yeah!!! I am so excited!

Hiatt Family said...

www.cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com has awesome backgrounds if you are still looking for one!