Wednesday, February 27, 2008

ALREADY SLACKIN'

I started this blog on Monday and it's only Wednesday and I'm already a slacker. I stiff for the the life of me cannot figure out how to change the backround to my blog. My awsome, and ever so talented, friend Caryn tried to tell me how but I am way to dumb to figure it out. HELP!

I don't really have anything special to post but it's just nice to sit here and imagine myself talking to adults rather than my children, who think I'm nuts! Really though, I have the best children in the world. I get a little frustrated with them sometimes but they are absolutely the best kids EVER. Dani May, my 4 year old, woke up early tuesday morning and came in my bed and asked me where daddy was. I told her he went to the Temple. She of course was not satisfied with my answer and asked me, "why did he go there?" I said why do you think? And her answer was so sweet she said, "because he loves you." Not only do I have the best children, I also have the best husband. Bless his heart he is a work horse! He works non stop all day practicaly 6 days a week and yet he still is so fun with the kids and always plays with them every chance he gets. He is contsantly asking me, "what can I do for you honey?" He is always willing to help even though he is dog tired! I LOVE YOU JAKE!!!!!!!!!

Funny story----
the other day Kash, my 18 month old, decided he was going to find out what was in that black tube of stuff mom puts on her face so he untwisted it (yes this child can open anything) and found this awsome wand with black stuff all over it. (mascara) He then proceeds to put it all over his eyebrows, lips, and cheeks. It was hilarious! Dani thought it was so funny that she secretly went into her bathroom and got out the cute little make-up kit that the grandparents gave her for Christmas and painted her entire face with eyeshadow and painted her nails all by herself(which she did a very good job I have to admit).

My family is so fun! I can't wait to learn how to post picture and show you all the fun things that happen in our crazy house ( hence the blog adress five crazy people)

1 comment:

Caryn said...

Ok, you are so funny. I will come over this weekend and show you. I swear it is easy! My favorite posts are about nothin'!