Wednesday, June 18, 2008

How Ironic!

How fitting is this post?! I know it's been almost a full month since my last post. What can I say? Is school starting yet? This is not the post that I catch you all up on the past month because I don't have time ( seeing as my girls are already 3 minutes late to swim lessons as I am typing this) but I couldn't pass up this opportunity! my last post was about my "black eyes" and now I really have one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My 22 month old Kash just couldn't hold back his love for me and he just went ahead and head butted me in the eye. I know, he really does love me!!!!

6 comments:

Malinda said...

What's that now? 2 in counting. gotta love boys and there roughness!!! Good thing you posted something people were being to wonder where you have been!

sherry said...

Boys may be rough, but at least you know they always show that they love you! I guess you can't get through motherhood without a black eye or two.

Caryn said...

Seriously, do I need to have a talk with the little man???

Just promise we won't have to see your poor eye for a month before you post again!

Melissa Resch said...

hey girl, it's Melissa (gym) ouch!!! gotta love that! missed you this week!!!! you guys are sooo cute!!!

Smithfamily said...

I think this has happened more than once before....I have missed seeing you nad reading your blogs...I understand they whole "is school starting yet????"

Kristen said...

haha - that IS ironic. I feel for ya - I HATE being busy. Unless it's something that I want to be busy with :)